Peak Performance Selling: Creating Loyal Customers
“Your attitude determines your altitude, the height you can reach as a salesman”
- Stanley Tseke
When a company wants increase in its revenue, the performance of sales professionals must change quickly. This sales training offers sales people special tools and techniques to dramatically raise their performance. This is achieved through using sales techniques, transfer of emotions, and non verbal communication to satisfy multiple human needs of their prospects and clients.
Stanley Sales System is not about “selling”; it is about helping someone “buy” a solution that would truly serve his wants. It is a win-win relationship with prospects and customers.
The 7 Keys to Peak Performance Selling
Following and applying this Stanley Sales System of “Peak Performance Selling” will result in your sales professionals having awesome increase in sales within a remarkably short period of time. Also you will over time generate continual growth in revenue through repeat business and referrals.
- State management.
- Transfer of emotions.
- Sales techniques.
- The five senses of perception.
- Verbal and non-verbal communication.
- The 10 human needs.
As performance oriented, this sales system can be applied to any industry, and with any service or product.
Note: The training stretches beyond the two training sessions. For a minimum period of three months, Stanley would maintain regular communication with every trainee for optimal value of the sales training.
Stanley Sales System
Peak Performance Selling: Creating Satisfied, Fulfilled and Loyal Customers
- Peak Performance Selling: Creating Satisfied, Fulfilled, and Loyal Customers.
- Attitude: The Right Attitude Of A Star Salesman.
- Targeting: Determining The Right Prospects.
- Connecting: Getting Connected With Prospect From Your Heart.
- Establishing Wants: Understanding What Your Prospect Really Wants.
- Selling The Solution: Helping Your Prospect To Experience The Solution You Bring.
- Committing To The Sale: Confirming That A Purchase Has Been Made.
- Assuring Satisfaction and Fulfillment: Ensuring That Your Customer Remains Satisfied With His Decision and Enjoys Fulfillment. And Then Rehash.
- Step Up From Within: Celebrate, Get More Leads, And Develop Yourself.
How To Hire Stanley
To book Stanley or enquire about his availability for performance training of your sales professionals, please call or email him directly for a prompt response: